David Vintage unites Science and Fashion.
Hand stained, hand washed in Detroit.
Leveraging oxidation levels and a proprietary wash method, David Vintage brings science and fashion together to make a unique fashion statement.
Each garment is stained and washed with a proprietary process, which allows for unique 1 of 1 designs to be made. While every stain and wash process follows a pattern, no two garments are the same and no individual will ever have the exact design as you.
*Female model is wearing size S
This Turkish inspired Dolman cut is flowy in the arms and torso, and features a drop bottom in which the back is longer than the front.
- Screenprint Design
- 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- front cover-stitched 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- satin label
- Raglan Sleeves & Flowy Torso
- Drop-bottom (back is longer and front)
- Machine wash cold, dry flat